Amr Seifeldin graduated from Ain Shams University, medical school in 1983, finished his Ob/Gyn training at EL Galaa teaching hospital for women in Cairo, where he founder and directed the 2nd Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery unit in Egypt, till he Retired in 2018.
Dr. Seifeldin is a certified gynecologist with sub-speciality training in urogynecology, aesthetic & reconstructive gynecology, and minimal invasive laser surgery. His sub-speciality training was done in England, France, Germany, and the United States. He is the 1st doctor in Egypt and Middle East to practice aesthetic gynecology.
Dedicated to his work, and with over 38 years of practice, he gained extensive experience in managing patients with pelvic organ prolapse, vaginal & genital injuries, urinary incontinence, fistulas, and pioneered in genital reconstructive surgeries for female genital mutilation victims.
He is an international surgeon, trainer and educator; teaching his intricate surgical techniques in several countries and founded the 1st Multidisciplinary center for FGM/C care in Egypt, Middle East and Africa; serving many FGM/C victims worldwide.
He is very active in presenting talks on local and international levels, with several publications to his name, and special interest in training doctors in the art of genital reconstructive surgery.
– Alinsod Institute of Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery (AIAVS)
– Internatonal Society of Cosmeto-Gynecology (ISCG)
– European Society of Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology (ESCORG)
– European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology (ESAG)
– American Society of Cosmetic Physicians (ASCP)
– International Society of Gynecology Aesthetics & Research (ISGAR)
– Sociedad Española Ginecologia Estetica Regenerativa Funcional (SEGERF) – World Academy of Regenerative & Aesthetic Gynecology (WARAG)
— Aesthetic Gynecology Society of the Philippines (AGSPi)
– Sociedad Latinoamericana de Ginecologia Esthetica Y Functional (SOLAGEF)
– Laser & Health Academy (LAHA)